When you buy a new car, you probably want it to be practical and meet your road-driving preferences. If you prioritize safe group traveling with a lot of baggage, take a closer look at SUVs (Sport Utility Vehicles). These automobiles effectively combine the features of a road-going passenger car with those of an off-road vehicle including its raised ground clearance as well as four-wheel drive.
Why Drive an SUV in 2023?
Are you planning a road trip with your family or a group of friends? Renting an SUV provides an excellent choice for you. Here are some of the major benefits you will enjoy as an SUV driver:
- First, SUVs significantly win in space capacity compared to other cars. They offer both more passenger seats and more baggage space for baggage. SUVs typically supply up to eight seats including the driver’s seat.
- Next, an SUV offers a stable and comfortable hanging. Its powerful engine distinguishes these cars from other sedans. Since SUVs are both heavier and larger compared to other vehicles, they are also more stable on unusual paths and rough terrain.
- Besides, SUVs provide higher ground clearance. It means the shortest distance between the underside of a vehicle and the road. Therefore, these cars effortlessly move over all types of roads varying from rocks to mud without sinking into the ground and getting stuck.
- Another benefit of driving an SUV is its high seating. It allows for better visibility so that you will keep track of the road, pedestrians, and other cars. Such an essential element of the SUV’s structure ensures safer driving since the better visibility the less chance of road accidents.
- Also, in case of a road accident, the SUV’s weight will prevent the car from rolling over and causing more damage. Innovative SUV technology that enhances safety on the road includes self-activating signal lights, effective pedestrian detection, automatic braking, collision warning, parking assistance, and a 360-degree view of the vehicle.
- Finally, one of the main benefits you get as an SUV driver is its excellent towing capacity. If you want to tow a trailer, another car, or a boat, an SUV is a perfect option since it has more torque than a regular sedan and hatchback. SUVs feature large engine and transmission systems so that they can pull heavy things without any issues.
What Are the Innovative SUV Trends Available to You Today?
Today’s car market offers a variety of innovations aimed at keeping your driving experience worry-free and enjoyable. Are you looking for an automobile that would ensure your safety without extra expenses? Is your priority a trustworthy car that would comfortably fit your travel group?
To meet all your road trip needs, future SUV trends are already available within a few clicks. Those include such eco-friendly options as electric and autonomous SUVs. Take a closer look at each of these innovations below and find the best deal for your journey.
Electric SUVs offer front- and all-wheel-drive models, comfortable interiors, and a driving range of up to 300 miles per hour. Here are the best eco-friendly SUV options on today’s market:
- Tesla Model X is a pioneer among electric SUVs.
- Volkswagen ID.4 and Volkswagen ID.5 are battery electric compact crossover SUVs.
- Nissan Ariya is a 5-seater vehicle that comes in 7 trim levels. This Ariya delivers up to 97 MPGe in the city and around 86 MPGe on the highway.
Besides, autonomous SUVs feature a variety of cameras, sensors, radar, and artificial intelligence (AI) for the possibility of traveling between places without a human operator. Look through some of the best autonomous vehicles available on the SUV market today:
- Audi’s “Traffic Jam Assist” feature aims to assist drivers in heavy traffic by taking over braking, steering, and acceleration. This feature is available in models like the A6, A7, and A8.
- GM’s Cadillac brand supplies an automation feature “Super Cruise.” This self-driving attribute presents a hands-free, semi-autonomous driving system that is available on some of the Cadillac models, the Cadillac CT6, and Cadillac Escalade.
- BMW’s “Driving Assistant Professional” is available in models like the 5 Series and 7 Series. This feature presents a suite of cameras and sensors that can assist with steering, acceleration, and braking while you are driving.
Win in Safety, Comfort, and Prize with SUV Rental
To experience the benefits of a comfortable, safe, and stylish road trip, make sure to rent an SUV. Take advantage of the car rental to meet your four-wheel drive needs with a few clicks on the abovementioned website.
- First, the Ford Mustang Convertible is a small SUV that features four passenger seats and two baggage compartments. It offers an average mileage of 23 MPG in the city and on the highway. The price for its rental is $78.73 per day.
- Besides, the Jaguar F-PACE is a compact SUV that features five passenger seats and four baggage compartments. Its rental cost is $95.04 per day.
- Nissan Rogue is another convenient option for your safe group drive. It offers four seats and three baggage compartments.
- Also, the Range Rover Evoque is an excellent midsize SUV that provides five seats and three baggage spaces. In the city, its mileage is 20-23 MPG and 26-29 MPG on the highways. Its off-road vehicle rental price is $101.73 per day.
- Kia Sportage is another midsize SUV featuring a mileage of 22-25 MPG in the urban areas and 26-30 MPG on the highway. The car’s rental price is $35.08 per day.
- Next, the Ford Expedition EL is a large SUV that offers seven passenger seats and three baggage compartments. It presents a mileage of 15-16 MPG in the city and 20-22 MPG on the highway. Its rental price starts from $62.40 per day.
- Finally, the Chevrolet Tahoe is a large SUV that features seven seats and three baggage spaces. It provides a mileage of 15-18 MPG in urban areas and 20-23 MPG on the highway.